Artist | Hobbyist | Traditional Art
- I will FAVE and RUN all I want and no one can stop me. You may whine, bitch, complain, or another verb with the same redundant meaning as those and I will not give two shits.
- YOU DON'T HAVE TO COMMENT ON MY ART. Don't listen to all the other limp dicks that sob over a few faves with no comments. A fave is a compliment enough to a person's art, so if they get their panties in a bunch about it, they shouldn't be uploading their art on dA in the first place.
- I don't agree with everyone, so obviously you will not always agree with me. My opinions are my own, 'kay? Thanks.
- I use deviantART for, well, ART. I don't come here for drama, furries, camwhores, shitty MS paint drawings, etc. So for the love of God, do not tell me to look at any of that shit. I WILL DECIDE WHETHER TO VIEW THE REST OF YOUR GALLERY OR NOT.
And to top it all off...
- DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT THANK ME FOR A FAVE. YOU ARE FUCKING WELCOME. -
Animals, character designs, gaming, wolf role-play, nature, chemistry, philosophy, running around barefoot, antiques, watercolors, imagining, feeling spiritual, and using common sense.
LOATHE BEYOND ALL COMPREHENSION
99.99% of all humans, Stephanie Meyer and the Twilight cult, people who complain about how shitty their art program is (it's not the program, it's you), uncultured, hypocritical, stereotypical weaboos, furries, any cult-like fanbase.
- Adobe Photoshop CS4.
- Wacom Medium Bamboo Fun Tablet.
- I try hard at what I draw, but my mind just can't seem to work with my hand sometimes.
- I very much would like to improve in everything.
- Would like to learn how to:
Draw clothes, humans (better, anyway), felines, horses, landscapes, clouds, and create glowy effects, different moods, and depth.